Where to eat in Byron Bay

Going to Byron Bay and need some cafe inspiration?

Stuck on ideas of where to eat in Byron Bay? Byron Bay is abundant with food choices, so it can be a bit overwhelming on where to go. I managed to fit in a lot of eating in my four day trip; so here is my guide on where to eat in Byron Bay.


Folk Cafe

Looking for a Vegan Cafe? Then head to Folk. Situated five minutes from town, Folk is certainly no hidden secret. Packed with locals, this cute cafe can't be missed. Although the menu was limited, the food was creative, nutritious and delicious. You definitely don't need to be vegan to enjoy this quirky cafe!

Vegetable burrito from Folk cafe.

BayGer 

Delicious, quick and relatively healthy burgers right in the heart of Byron Bay. A great way to refuel after the beach. Highly recommend.

Miss Margarita 

Packed with tourists and locals, Miss Margarita is hard to miss. Opposite the iconic Beach Hotel, Miss Margarita has queues out the door. After I had been waiting in the line for an hour I was really starting to question whether any food could be worth the wait. It was! We ordered the pulled pork nachos and the chicken fajitas and they were delicious! There is a good reason this place is so packed. Just get in early. 


Pulled pork nachos from Miss Margarita. 

Byron Bay Juice Bar 

This place is great for a classic juice or smoothie. Even better, it's right near the beach! So get your smoothie and head straight down to relax on the sand.


OxyMex Byron Bay 

Mexican on the go! OxyMex was super simple, quick and filling. If you can't be bothered queueing for Miss Margarita, this is the next best.


Naked Treaties 

Naked Treaties is a gluten free, sugar free, raw vegan cafe. What food is left? You ask. Apparently lots. We came here one morning for smoothies and they were amazing! We then came back the next day for lunch and I was very impressed with what they can do with such limited ingredients. 


Raw Pad Thai and Vegan cheese sandwich from Naked Treaties.

Combi 

BEST smoothies ever! I have been to the Combi in Melbourne so was super excited to find they had one in Byron too. I always get the 'shine on' smoothie or the 'mango shack'. I also tried the peanut butter acai bowl which was delish. So good after a morning yoga class. 


Peanut butter acai bowl from Combi

Shine on smoothie from Combi


Top Shop 

I read about this little cafe before going to Byron and managed to fit it in on the last day, and I'm glad I did! It seemed to be mainly locals as it was a few minutes drive from the town centre. We got the classic beef burger and the steak sandwich. I would highly recommend it!


Classic beef burger & steak sandwich from Top Shop


Classic beef burger 
Steak sandwich (front) & classic beef burger from Top Shop.

Il Buco 

On the last night in Byron we were really craving some pizza. We almost walked straight past this little restaurant as it is tucked away in Bay Lane. If you are looking for a light pizza with a thin crust then Il Buco has you covered. They also offer half and half pizzas; which is what we opted for.


Half prosciutto, half vegetarian pizza from Il Buco 

In The Pink 

Best ice-cream in Byron Bay! With a huge range of flavours to choose from, In The Pink will satisfy any ice-cream craving. I came here twice every day. The best flavours that I tried were: toblerone, mars bar, fererro rocher, nutella, coconut rough, malteaser and rocky road. Yep, I ate a lot of ice-cream!






Bella Rosa Gelateria 

This ice-cream place was amazing. I decided I needed to expand from In The Pink and I loved this place ALMOST as much! I recommend the choc chip peanut butter and ferrero rocher!


I hope this gave you some food inspiration. I can't wait to go back to Byron Bay and explore more food places!

Comments




  1. Best Pizza Byron Bay

    Welcome to the Slice Pizzeria, Get the best food and pizza delivery service. Slice Pizza Byron Bay & Burleigh Heads, Pizza Delivery & Takeaway Byron Bay & Burleigh Heads, Quality Pizza made with love.


    http://slicepizzeria.com.au/

    ReplyDelete




  2. Best Pizza Byron Bay


    Slice Pizzeria offers authentic stone oven baked pizzas. We use only top shelf ingredients and now deliver right to your door.


    https://orderonline.slicepizzeria.com.au/byronbay/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts